Friday 6 September 2013

I love shoes and I'm not pretentious about it!

 

I saw this photo of this awesome but insanely expensive wallpaper shoe online (20,000 whooping dollar!) and I've been mulling over it ever since. This shoe is impossibly stylish, I don't even know where to begin. It's so cool. Oh, the power of shoes :)

Although it will take me years before I actually save enough money to get a shoe like this :) But thank God there are still a lot of good quality shoes out there that I could subscribe to! In fact, I remember making it a duty to check out a few other shoes online not minding whether I could afford them or not.  I can proudly say I've stuck to my "no shoe shopping" rule for three months so I could allot my budget to food and other secure way of spending my hard earned money! hehehe.  I just wish it were possible to get an authentic designer shoe without paying a big sum for it!

Hmmn.... I've been looking to sprinkling  a bit of sophistication to my collection of shoes but I guess for now, all I have to do is just make more money and then my dream shoe will arrive!!!!!  Chai, I just love shoes. We all have weak points, right? What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment